We are pleased to announce the fresh release of GPUBox. The new version 1.6.58 supports Linux and the most awaited, GPUBox fully supports Windows with super easy to use Setup Wizard.
Along with the new version for Windows operating system we also released Open GPUBox which allows to use up to 4 GPUs for free for any purposes.
Now it is childishly easy to connect at least two computers, install GPUBox and rule all of the available GPUs. You can even create peer-to-peer alike network of GPUs and share the power among the team’s members.
In the new version we fixed a few bugs and improved the stability and the performance.
Major GPUBox 1.6.58 features:
- Supports Windows and Linux.
- Open GPUBox, a free version to use for any purposes.
- Easy to configure and manage.
- Supports native InfiniBand
- Intuitive Web Console
- Sharing the same device among many users
- Dynamic provisioning of any number of GPU devices
- Scalability and flexibility
- Reduction of total cost and better GPU utilization